COVID-19 Testing at Eastside Urgent Care in Cincinnati OH
All Tests Are FDA Cleared Under The EUA
Insurance or Self Pay Accepted
As we continue our efforts to increase testing availability for COVID-19, we are now expanding our testing focus to include 2 kinds of tests:.
- MOLECULAR TEST (PCR Test): Used to detect current viral load. This molecular test is available to patients with current COVID-19 symptoms. This testing option helps to detect the presence of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
- 2- SEROLOGIC TEST (Antibody Blood Test): Used to detect antibodies. By offering serological testing, we can identify individuals who may have had an infection of the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) virus and are likely to have developed an IgG immune response. Knowing if you have some immunity may offer peace of mind and help you make more informed life decisions about returning to work and/or other activities.
All tests have been authorized by FDA under EUAs for use by authorized laboratories;
- The antibody tests have been authorized only for the detection of IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens;
- The molecular tests have been authorized only for the detection of nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens; and,
- All tests are only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
THREE WAYS TO BE SEEN FOR COVID-19 TESTING
Note: If you have current symptoms, DO NOT come to the clinic. Call us for instructions or schedule a telehealth video visit before doing so.
1) Telehealth Video Visit – visit https://www.esurgentcare.com/ – click the Initiate a Telehealth Video Visit button.
2) Walk-In Onsite Visit – our address is 872 Ohio Pike. Reminder, you MUST wear a mask of face covering to enter the facility.
3) By Appointment Onsite Visit – Please call us at 513-306-4428 to book an appointment.
Telehealth Video Visit: You will be seen by an Eastside Urgent Care Provider by video and during that consultation the Provider will order the COVID 19 test at our clinic. You will be given instructions at that time to come to Eastside Urgent Care to complete that test order.
Getting Your Results: We will call you or you can call us 2-3 days later to get your test results. Test results can not be emailed. For HIPAA compliance – results can be faxed, mailed, or picked up at the clinic.
Occupational Health / Workplace Testing: We are able to arrange for workplace testing for a company or business. Please contact our Director of Occupational Health – call 513-947-9115 and ask for Jacob or email firstname.lastname@example.org