FOLLOW THESE 4 STEPS TO GET A COVID-19 RAPID TEST
1) SCHEDULE A TELEHEALTH VIDEO VISIT TO BE SEEN BY A PROVIDER FOR THE RAPID TEST
2) DAY OF YOUR VIDEO VISIT: TAKE VIDEO VISIT FROM OUR PARKING LOT ON YOUR DEVICE
3) FOLLOWING VIDEO VISIT A MEDICAL ASSISTANT WILL ADMINISTER THE RAPID TEST
4) CALL FOR SAME DAY TEST RESULTS
COVID-19 Rapid Testing Frequently Asked Questions in Cincinnati, OH
We strive to deliver outstanding service to every patient, every time you visit us. We’re passionate about what we do and we’ll take great care of you. Please read through our COVID-19 rapid testing frequently asked questions below or give us a call so we can answer any other questions that you might have.
(COVID-19 RAPID TESTS MUST MAKE AN ONLINE APPOINTMENT)
Do I qualify for COVID-19 rapid testing?
Everyone is qualified.
How is my sample for COVID-19 rapid testing collected?
Samples are collected through a nasal swab (just inside the nose) vs. nasopharyngeal.
How will I get results from my COVID-19 rapid test?
Results for the rapid test are available same day. You can call us for results within an hour or we call with results by end of day.
Is there an out-of-pocket cost for COVID-19 rapid testing?
Under the Cares Act, there is no cost. We recommend that patients always check with their insurance provider before booking an appointment to get tested.
Do you take insurance for COVID-19 rapid testing?
Yes, we take most commercial insurances and Medicare.
How much is your self-pay cost for COVID-19 rapid testing?
Self pay is $150, which includes the mandatory doctors visit and the rapid test.
Do I need an appointment or can I walk in for a COVID-19 rapid test?
Yes, you will need to book the next available appointment thru our scheduler.
How do I prepare for the visit? What do I need to bring with me?
Follow these 4 steps to get a COVID-19 rapid test
1) Schedule a telehealth video visit to be seen by a provider for the COVID-19 rapid test thru our website. Fill out all online paperwork completely.
2) On the day of your visit: DO NOT ENTER THE FACILITY. Take the video visit from our parking lot in your car on your device.
3) Following the video visit, a medical assistant will administer the COVID-19 rapid test.
4) Call our office for results – results are typically available within an hour. If you require a printed copy of your results, you can wait on-site and we will provide you with a hard copy.
What if I need to bring my kids or other family members?
The same procedure applies. Each patient will need to be registered to be seen by the doctor through a telehealth video visit and will then have the test administered.