Occupational Medicine in Cincinnati, OH
Don’t Ignore the Health of Your Employees
A good working environment starts with healthy employees. As an organization, it is imperative to ensure that methods are in place to provide employees with necessary health care facilities. We accept all major insurance plans.
Eastside Urgent Care of Cincinnati, OH helps with a wide range of parameters when it comes to occupational medicine and worker’s compensation. Whether you require general medical care, work injury treatment, pre-employment services, or urgent care, you can count on us for exceptional services.
Excellent Occupational Medicine Service
- Worker’s compensation injury and illness management
- On-site rehabilitation
- Physical exams (DOT and Non-DOT)
- Drug Screens (DOT and Non-DOT)
- Digital X-rays
- Vision screening
- Corporate flu-shots
Know the Benefits of Collaborating with Us
- Certified BWC provider
- Certified DOT examiners
- Extended hours of operation
- Swift services
- Dedicated return-to-work policy
- TB test
Looking for an urgent care and walk-in clinic in Cincinnati near Amelia, Anderson, and Newtown, Ohio? Visit Eastside Urgent Care!
- Regular hours - Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm and Saturday to Sunday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Location: 872 Ohio Pike Cincinnati, OH 45245.
- Call (937) 400-1774 or Request an Appointment Online.
- We accept the following major insurance carriers: CareSource, Medical Mutual of Ohio, Cigna, Medicare, Molina Healthcare, United Healthcare, Humana, Anthem
- Affordable pricing for our self-paying patients. See our promotions.
In case of a life threatening emergency, immediately call 911.