Telehealth Video Visits Available at Eastside Urgent Care in Cincinnati, OH
We now provide the convenience of a phone or virtual visit (via video) when you are unable to visit us on-site. Learn more below or simply click to initiate your Telehealth visit now.
- Please have your insurance card available. Most insurances allow for telemedicine due to the current pandemic. We take Medicare, Ohio Medicaid and most major insurances. Due to the unpredictable nature of the situation, it is impossible for us to know what your insurance will cover, and ultimately it is your responsibility.
- You can also self-pay $100 for your office visit. We take HSA cards and all major credit cards.
- Click above to register for a video visit.
- Once you’ve scheduled your visit, you will have a video call with one of our Providers.
- Urgent Care staff will give you further information on the next steps of your care.
- Based on your video visit, the Doctor will determine if you need further testing. You may be directed to Eastside Urgent Care to get a rapid strep or flu test.
- Based on the results of your flu and/or strep test, the Doctor will then determine if you are a candidate for COVID-19 testing. If so, our office will schedule an appointment with the mobile testing site for you to get tested. Mobile testing sites can only test ages 14 and older.
STEP 1: Click START VIDEO VISIT to begin the registration process for a telehealth video visit.
- It is very important that you complete all of the information being requested. Do not skip any steps as this will only slow down the process and delay your visit time.
- Due to the unpredictable nature of the pandemic, it is impossible for us to know what your insurance will cover, and ultimately it is your responsibility.
- We accept self-pay for telehealth starting at $100. We take HSA cards, all major credit cards, and cash.
STEP 2: Once you’ve scheduled your visit, you will have a video call on your mobile device with one of our Providers at the selected date/time.
STEP 3: Based on your video visit, the Provider will determine if you need further testing. You may be directed to go to Eastside Urgent Care to get a COVID, rapid strep, or flu test.
STEP 4: After testing, you will receive your same-day test results via text or a phone call. You may also request a printed copy of your results to be picked up at the clinic.
STEP 4: Based on the results of your COVID, flu, and/or strep test, the Doctor can also prescribe medications that you can pick up at your local pharmacy of choice.